Facing Tax Problems
If you’re facing tax problems, you know how hard, and stressful, they can be. When you deal with the IRS, the FTB (Franchise Tax Board), the BOE (Board of Equalization), or the Employment Development Department, you’re up against an opponent that has massive resources and no mercy.
Some people think they can’t win and simply give up, hoping their tax problems will just go away, but by doing that, tax agencies can add penalties and interest on a daily basis. Once the collection process starts, it’s a process that can literally seep into every aspect of your life and work. An IRS tax lien can also be a black mark on your credit report, making it virtually impossible to secure a loan. Our team of financial advisors can provide you with the knowledge and support to help you overcome these obstacles.
While tax problems are serious, they’re not insurmountable. By contacting our team today, you’ll gain a valuable and experienced ally that can help get your life back on track.
Some of the various tax problems we resolve through our tax services are:
- In order to recover money, the government can choose to garnish your wages. But in taking what you’ve earned, you might not have enough to support yourself and your family. We can help to remove these onerous levies.
- A lien is a means for the government to recover money by seizing property and financial accounts. It also acts as an obstacle towards getting or refinancing a loan, or obtaining a credit card. We can protect what you’ve worked hard to earn.
Offer in compromise
- This allows you to settle your tax debt for less than the full amount you owe. This is a legitimate option if you either can’t pay your full tax liability or doing so creates a financial hardship.
- This is a way to have your taxes or the interest upon your taxes changed or reduced.
- If payroll taxes are delinquent or withheld, you can face financial penalties, civil or criminal sanctions, further jeopardizing your business.
Unfiled tax returns
Innocent spouse rules
- The IRS can attempt to collect taxes from you that your spouse or former spouse owes. We know that’s unfair, and we will fight for you.